Sichuun Sponsorship Request
At Sichuun, we provide the best Internet service in Canada in one the most challenging places to do business in Canada. We are a small, remote community with limited access, extremely harsh climate conditions and a limited amount of economic activity. The way we make this work is by fostering a tight, supportive community that help each other be successful and strong. Sichuun gives back to the community in a number of ways, with particular interest in four areas:
- Community-wide social benefit
- Positive youth development
- Preservation of heritage and traditions
- Promotion of sport and activity
A few areas Sichuun does not get involved with include:
- Anything religious or politically based
- Funding individuals or individual sports teams
- Funding for conventions or travel
Before completing the form below to request a corporate sponsorship or donation, please review the following tips (applicable to any request for sponsorships, not just us!):
- Choose companies with values more aligned to yours
- Give something back to them
- Have a strong, clear, engaging proposal
- Don’t wait until right before your event to ask for a sponsorship
- If you know how much money you need, ask for it outright
- Reach out again if you don’t hear back
Sichuun is interested in considering three types of support:
- Donations - typically prizes for an event. E.g. one month of 1Gbps Internet service.
- Sponsorship - typically something contributed in-kind for an activity. E.g. use of a Spot GPS messenger for a youth hunting trip.
- Partnership: typically work together to achieve something. E.g. official communications provider for a research facility.
If you would like to request a contribution from Sichuun for an event, activity, or initiative, please fill out the following form to start the process. We will contact you once we have reviewed your request.